Beyond Bitcoin: How We Can Assist You With Fintech, Blockchain, and Crypto-Currency Law
Every day, technology rapidly evolves, and it impacts every area of human life.
The financial industry is undergoing a major transformation in the way we transact business. Blockchain, Fiat Currency, Bitcoin, Virtual Currency, FinTech, Ethereum, are all new and technologically advanced monetary systems that more and more companies are growing to rely on. If you are in this space as an innovator, a service provider, a vendor, an entrepreneur, or just interested in finding ways to get involved, you need to familiarize yourself with the legal issues in order to ensure that you are legally protected.
The financial services industry is scrambling to figure out ways to keep up. A new sector called financial technology (FinTech) has created dozens of startups with skyrocketing valuations. Established financial companies are expanding their offerings to include cryptocurrency, smart contracts, blockchain, distributed-ledger technology-based payments and digital currencies, creative online credit, and lending options.
Compliance, intellectual property law, including patents and trademarks, privacy laws, cybersecurity laws, and commercial disputes are legal areas you need to be prepared for. You need to be ready with the right law firm on your side. Jafari Law Group, a premier law firm in the forefront of Technology and IP law now provides legal services to this rapidly growing sector with:
- Procurement and enforcement of Intellectual Property rights including patents, trademarks, and copyrights for innovative, creative solutions to old problems. protection of brands, and counterfeiting prevention
- Drafting meaningful technology licensing agreements that govern relationships between companies and vendors of IT and other related services
- Consulting with Technology startups to sell, buy, or merge their entities with others, negotiating with VCs, reviewing opportunities for joint ventures, collaboration, licensing of software, and other services such as due diligence
- Compliance, Compliance, and more compliance including sanctions, OFAC, AML, data privacy and protection, corporate governance, and antitrust
- Breach of patent licensing agreements, royalty agreements, commercial disputes, breach of fiduciary obligations, director’s liability and negligence
- Access Capital through Initial Coin Offering, ICO
- Cryptocurrencies, mobile payments and electronic wallets, DAPPS (de-centralized APPS), tokens and related innovations
At the Forefront of Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency
We are at the forefront of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. We have published articles regarding distributed ledger technology, digital currency. With more than 25 years of combined experience in computer hardware architecture, software, mainframe computing, and super minicomputer and multi-processing memory hierarchy experience and know-how, we are second to none in our ability to comprehend and appreciate the value of your hard-earned intellectual property assets.
We are committed to helping you devise an IP strategy that is meaningful and claims the broadest possible rights to support the highest amount of valuation for your business or startup.
Request Your Free Consultation
When it comes to taking on your case, we will do our best to deliver justice swiftly and effectively. Call us at any time, day or night, to discuss the details of your case.
Please do not include any confidential, secret or otherwise sensitive information concerning any potential or actual legal matter in this message. Unsolicited communications do not create an attorney-client relationship and confidential or secret information included in such communications cannot be protected from disclosure. JLG does not have a duty or a legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us through these means. In other words, please wait to speak to an attorney before disclosing sensitive information.